How To Relax When You Are Too Busy Making Money
Part 3 – The 30 Free Minutes
In the last post, we talked about How to relax when you are too busy and have only five free minutes for yourself.
Finally, here is the third part of the series How To Relax When You Are Too Busy Making Money – “The 30 Free Minutes”.
Of course, we could prolong this series, by expanding it to one hour, or even one day.
However, not only are you too busy to read more on the subject of relaxing, but I also trust your creativity.
I know you will manage your time very well when you have a totally and completely free day.
5 Tips for your 30 Free Minutes of Relaxation
- Rest on your couch and read an inspirational book.
- I would not advise you to start reading an adventurous book, a horror or a romantic one.
- The 30 free minutes would be spent taking you into the book’s action, and you will gain a feeling of frustration when you’ll need to interrupt your reading.
- For this reason, the advice is to read an inspirational book.
- Thirty minutes are more than enough to give you reasons to wonder, to meditate, and to think about.
- And not only this but the reading will uplift your soul.
- You’ll see how suddenly everything seems to become smoother, and any obstacles that you had perceived before as an unbearable mountain climb will now look like a valley.
- Try dry brushing to your skin.
- Your skin is the largest from all your organs, and a dry brushing can give you excellent benefits.
- It will not only intensify the blood circulation and help with the removal of impurities from your skin, but it will also bring you a relaxing mood.
- Go out in Nature.
- Lie down on the ground; let your bare feet touch the green grass.
- Smell the air, smell the flower’s fragrance.
- Let the air breeze embrace you.
- Or, you can be the one who embraces a tree. Let your heart talk with it.
- There are so many wonderful and healing things that you can do while permitting yourself to admire Nature.
- Don’t be frustrated if the grass outside is no longer green. Take your car, drive it for 30 minutes on an open road.
- roll the window down and… enjoy the rain, touch the snowflakes, taste the drops with your tongue,
- remember your childhood age when… this was one of the greatest pleasures you could afford.
- Let yourself be one with Nature.
- Feel the energy that crosses your entire body and let all your worries be taken away by the wind.
- Make plans for your next free day.
- Visualize your happiness and the freedom of your soul.
- Plan out as many details that you need to feel relaxed.
- Fill your heart with hope for the wonderful time that you will spend, exactly as you like… alone or near your loved ones.
These are only five from the infinite possibilities that you have to relax whenever you have 30 free minutes.
Obviously, you will adapt them according to your preference.
For the days when you don’t have the mood for any of the above tips, let me give you the sixth bonus tip.
Every time you feel confused not knowing what to choose, come back to our website.
You can find the inspirational “book” mentioned above, read it and see the difference it makes in your life, even if you are too busy making money.