Another year is almost gone and the new one is yet to come.
We are still seeking Happiness.
The good news is that whatever we really seek, it will finally be ours.
The bad news is that we chose to reincarnate in an era in which we have all, but still we feel miserable. We can have almost any object we desire, but we need things that cannot have material value, for instance… Love.
When we do not feel happy, we desire to be happy. When we desire something, it means that we have a lack. In the moment when we fulfill that lack, the happiness installs itself. Unfortunately, shortly after the lack was fulfilled, the happiness we felt vanishes. The world that we are living in, has its own rules that makes it impossible to obtain constant fulfillment of any desire.
Therefore, we have to reach an internal state in which to combine the lack and its fulfillment.
I know… it is easier said than done. No one can make us feel happy if we are not determined to feel like this. We first need to want it, to really want it and only after this, the wish will come true.
Are you willing to make it happen? Are you indeed?
Read what others think about this wonderful feeling.
Read and ask yourself… what Really makes you Happy?
1. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
2. I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.
3. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things, which are beyond the power of our will.
4. If you want to be happy, be.
5. Happiness does not depend on any external conditions; it is governed by our mental attitude.
6. The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.
[Henry Ward Beecher]
7. The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.
8. You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.
9. Happiness is like a cloud, if you stare at it long enough, it evaporates.
10. Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
11. Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels.
12. When what we are is what we want to be, that is happiness.
13. One must realize his Self in order to open the store of unalloyed happiness.